Thursday, March 8, 2018

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

1. The feedback has been very good from fellow students for the most part.  The most useful comments to me are the ones that aren't all positive that actually have some suggestions to make it better. 
2.  I think I have been giving good feedback.  I try to stay positive but at least give one improvement tip to be more constructive.  I think analyzing others writing is a great way to improve your own.
3.  I think I am getting to know the people whose pages  I visit.  It's nice to get a snapshot into other people in this class' lives.  I am happy with my introduction and the comments on it I have received.
4.  I don't know if I have any suggestions for improving the feedback system.  I think it works well as is.  I don't want to change my blog, I think it works well.
5.  I like this image cause I think it's kinda funny and reminds me of some video games I used to play. Source: growthmindsetmemes


No comments:

Post a Comment